Mau Amor

"I realized these were all the snapshots which our children would look at someday with wonder, thinking their parents had lived smooth well-ordered lives and got up in the morning to walk proudly on the sidewalks of life, never dreaming the raggedy madness and riot of our actual lives, our actual night, the hell of it, the senseless nightmare road"

Jack Kerouac, On the Road - The Original Scroll



Thursday, October 15, 2009

No princípio foi assim...


"This new creature with the long hair is a good deal in the way. It is always hanging around and following me about. I don't like this; I am not used to company . I wish it would stay with the other animals... Cloudy today, wind in the east; think we shall have rain...We? Where did I get that word? I remember now- the new creature used it"

Adam talking about Eve in The Diary of Adam and Eve by Mark Twain


No comments: